Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

TIFF 2012

I know, I know...I have been so busy this summer that I haven't had time to write and tell you what I have been up to. But don't you worry, I have a lot of stories to tell you. For today, though, since I just got back from the Toronto Film Festival, I thought I would give you the scope of what went on down there.

So no George Clooney this time...but there were plenty of other hotties. The crowds at the Prince of Wales went crazy for Ryan Gosling (another of my favourites) and Bradley Cooper. Ryan and Eva Mendes arrived separately, although we all know they are dating....They were there for The Place Beyond the Pines.

And Jude Law didn't disappoint either. While in the Infinite Lounge at the Elgin waiting for the start of Ginger and Rosa with Elle Fanning and Cristina Hendricks, I got quite the shock when about five feet away I saw Jude Law. Did I stare? Of course I did! Girls, he is just as handsome as you have imagined.  All I could think of was the scene in the movie "The Holiday" with Carmen Diaz and he as the semi drunk brother of Kate Winslet who knocks on the door needing a place to sleep overnight...Well he can knock on my door anytime.


At the Ritz Carlton in the back bar after celebrating upstairs at the Hello Magazine Party on Saturday night, I was able to see Colin Farrell and Ian Somerhalder (Vampire Diaries and Lost). I hear he will be staring in Fifty Shades of Grey, so you better hurry and read the books so you are ready for the movie when it comes out. Rumour is that Ryan Gosling also might be in the movie. We will have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment