Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

J. W. ROSSEAU MUSKOKA RESORT AND SPA




This past year I discovered a Marriott resort and spa located in Minett, Ontario nestled in the Muskoka area. It became one of my favourite spots to go to on many weekends. Sometimes I would drive the almost two hours just to sit under an umbrella overlooking Lake Rosseau while I enjoyed an afternoon meal at Cottages, their restaurant.  Located at 1050 Paignton House Road, Minett, Ontario, the resort sits very high up with multi levels that go all the way down to the lake.

I did find it much busier in the summer than winter, but for me the best time of year to see this place at its finest is the fall when the hotel lights up with colours of burnt orange and ruby reds. It's as if someone dropped a beautiful piece of property right in the middle of untouched, natural beauty. For me it doesn't get any better. Just beautiful, calming, and the most relaxing place I have been in a long time.

For anyone interested, the link below does it more justice.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/yqajw-jw-marriott-the-rosseau-muskoka-resort-and-spa/

No comments:

Post a Comment