Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Campo de Fiori

My motto is to never get excited for a trip until you are actually on the plane...I swear that no one is going to want to travel with me because if something is going to happen (notice that I didn't say "go wrong"), it will be while you are with me. And, it's a good thing I got a lounge pass for the airports since it came in mighty handy this time, and it's where my trip began. What a stroke of luck I had meeting a gentleman on his way to Germany for work, with whom I was able to talk with about cooking, chefs, and travel. I didn't even notice the hours go by.....and I had a lot of them to wait through. But, a few glasses of wine, good conversation, and something to eat, and I was back on track to have a good trip. So, these pictures from the famous market, Campo de Fiori, located in central Rome starts my adventure.

Here are a few pictures of the market. The vendors are get very excited trying to tell you how good their product is. I did try the oranges which were very, very good.

                   



No comments:

Post a Comment