Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

FERRARI

Alright....I know, you are saying what is a Ferrari formula 1 car doing here when we are currently in the midst of NHL hockey playoffs? Well although I do like hockey (and am hoping that the Boston Bruins will win once again), formula 1 car racing has already started for the year and that's something that tops the hockey for me. 

I don't know when the obsession started, but I can't go without entering a Ferrari Store when I see one. I also collect the cars...signed racing car memorabilia, and the rec room currently has an authentic leather Ferrari chair. It has got to be the red colour I think...or maybe because I think I must have been a race car driver in a past life. Either way, if you are switching the channels on TV and I happen to notice  a race..., you might as well leave it there because I will have to watch every lap until the finish. Fast, red cars....is there anything better?

No comments:

Post a Comment