Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

LAUGH A LITTLE

I'm seriously thinking that the world must be a bit off kilter this past week. Really? Snow again? I thought it was spring....That new red convertible is not going to see much action  at this rate. I find the universe is like that...I buy a convertible and it starts to snow. Kind of like having my plane cancelled due to a strike in Germany, arriving to the storm of the winter in Boston, or encountering your ex while dressed in a hospital gown.

You just gotta laugh at it and not take it too seriously. So today I thought I would post a few pictures that I find kind of odd and funny....to brighten up your day as well as mine seeing as I won't be doing any yard work because of the snow.

Seriously...this was in San Francisco


It really wasn't windy. This is how he was.



On your way to Port Carling....


Las Vegas...no harm intended.


No comments:

Post a Comment