Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

LAS VEGAS AGAIN

Summer has finally come to our city. A beautiful long weekend with wonderful weather, meals cooked on the barbeque, and three days off from work. I put aside some of the yard work that really needs to get done for a spin, well actually a  few spins, in my new convertible. With the wind in my hair and the tunes blaring, it just doesn't get any better. I am just warming up before my trip to Las Vegas.

Although it will be hot...very hot...there is no humidity, so it's pretty bearable. I also like the mists of water they have in some of the outdoor restaurants that just lightly spray you just enough to keep you cool.



I am already looking forward to reservations at some nice restaurants and can't wait to see some shows. Although, this year one of the shows I plan to see again but go all out for with VIP passes will be the Donny and Marie show. I know you are saying...are you kidding me? And I will say that if you can name me someone who has been performing/singing for as many years and are still around.....then I would really like to meet them. I think Donny may be hitting 50 years. I caught their show last year and in a blink of an eye it was over. The time just flew. It was an amazing show and well worth going again.

Perfect treat for a hot day

No comments:

Post a Comment