Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

STREETS OF ROME

As you walk by the Colosseum, the Forum, the Palatine, and many other historical sites in Rome, in the last few years there have been more and more street vendors trying to sell the latest gadget along with many street performers. I'm not really in need of a sticky substance that you smash on the ground or a scarf (it's actually quite warm out). But, when it rains, the only ones you will find are those trying to sell you umbrellas and if you don't happen to have one at the time, then it's your lucky day because for a few euros you won't get wet.

The street performers though, are quit interesting. I am always surprised at the imagination of some of these people. I saw one act that still has me perplexed.

See doesn't this look weird? I still can't figure out how it's done.



These two boys had get a better look

No comments:

Post a Comment