Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

SUPER BOWL...THEN VACATION

The next few days are going to go by in a whirlwind. What with the Super Bowl tomorrow, packing, working, and last minute running around, oh and getting pictures developed for the pre Oscar party (that I am going to miss next week), there will be little time for anything else before I am off to my Paris/Venice adventure.

It seems my cousin has created an itinerary for Paris for the two of us after watching countless movies about Paris. Other than the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, I am pretty easy with how we spend our days since Venice will be so busy when we get there. Lucy insists that she has added plenty of rest stops along the way each day for us. And the shopping - You can`t forget the shopping....Get ready for pictures with many bags with our purchases as we make our way through both Paris and Venus. We hit Paris just at the tail end of their season sales. We will get to spend Valentìne`s Day in Paris (quite romantic don`t you think).

So for now, I am going to at least get my suitcase out - I`m a last minute packer. Everything is set, the plane, train, and boat tickets are ready. The vouchers are printed, the hotels are booked, and the gowns, capes, and masks are bought. We are on our way....

As for the Super Bowl, I am a bit split in the middle, since I like both New England and New York.... But to pick one team.....I am going to go for the Giants. Tom Brady is just not doing it for me. So get out the snacks and the drinks (I`ll have a glass of wine thanks), bring on Madonna, and let`s watch the game.




No comments:

Post a Comment